JABATAN TENAGA KERJA SEMENANJUNG MALAYSIA
KEMENTERIAN SUMBER MANUSIA
Department of Labour Peninsular Malaysia is committed to provide labour services professionally and with integrity, focusing on the following criteria:
- To investigate and notify the result of investigation for each labour complaint within 21 working days of from the date the complaint was filed.
- To solve labour cases through the Labour Court within 90 days from the date the case was filed.
- To issue the results of application of licence under the Private Employment Agencies Act 1981 within 30 working days of receiving complete application.
- To process application for public entertainment licence under the Child and Young Persons (Employment) Act 1966 within 14 days of receiving complete application.
- To resolve the application for foreign workers’ employment within 14 days of receiving the application.
- To provide advisory services and respond to clients’ inquiries in a quick, accurate, and cordial manner.
- To process application for Certificate of Accommodation under the Employees’ Minimum Standards of Housing, Accommodation and Amenities Act 1990 within 21 working days of receiving complete application.